Mommy has a new hobby: photography!! Ong Trung was SOOOOOO sweet to hand us down his fancy camera:
Canon EOS 10D! Today was my first time really trying my hand at photograghy. I took some "belly pics" for your Auntie Nina and Uncle Yen. Your next BFF Cooper will be here before we know it! His expected arrival date is around June 7th, I think. Here are some of my favorite pics (unedited) from the shoot. What do you think? I think i did pretty OK for my first time! ahahhaha! Hope Auntie Nina's like them!



So........I finally agreed to trim your hair a little bit. Only the bangs though.. and only because they were getting long and almost into your eyes. Daddy did the trim.. and i don't know why, but he did it w/ clippers. Was not exactly what I had in mind. Your bangs are all jagged now.. hahaah.. but u are still adorable!! I'm so sad though, because i video'd the whole thing.. and the file ended up being corrupt! =(
No comments:
Post a Comment