it sure is tough being an adult Logan. =(
but this morning (as with EVERY morning & day!) you totally put a smile on my face.
how I wish I could had a video recorder on you 24/7!!!
1st) you serenaded Chi Boo! you walked right up to her crate, clasped your hands together, tilted your head and sang "Baby Baby Nooooooooooo!!" it was the funniest thing!
2nd) mommy was on the potty. you came in and looked at me, then ran off..... you came back w/ your balloon and a yellow face towel and demanded to sit on my lap! hahaha! i did NOT get a pic of you on my lap, but i did get a pic of you w/ your balloon and towel. hee hee!
Thank you for all the smiles and happiness you put into my life and into my heart.
I love you so... always and forever!


No comments:
Post a Comment