The last time our entire family got together for family portraits, neither you or Anh Ian were even born yet! Mommy knows how much these photos mean to Ong Ba Ngoai (esp Ba Ngoai). So we took the opportunity while we were all together in Houston to take family portraits.Mommy was hoping to save some money and take the pictures myself, but the weather turned out hotter than I expected (I had already planned for all you kids to wear sweaters!) and I KNEW it would be next to impossible to get a decent picture of the ENTIRE group without a good tripod and even without a separate designated photographer that did not need to be in the picture too! so........ we booked a last minute appointment at a JC Penny Portrait Studio. You kids were NOT cooperating! And as usual, you refused to smile =P Chi Madison did best! But we got a couple of good photos nonetheless.
i love Anh Ian's silly faces! LOL!!!
and i really really really LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that picture of just you kids.
you look just absolutely adorable cradled in Chi Madison's arm!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment