Sunday, January 1, 2012

2.0.1.2.

We celebrated New Years Eve with Auntie Kim H. and her family: Uncle Tom, Benjamin & Gavin. They had a LOT to be celebrating, because Uncle Tom finally came home just before Thanksgiving from being away for far far too long. I'm so happy for them. =)))) So, they wanted to host this year's NYE party to welcome him home and to thank everybody who has stood by their side and given them unconditional love and support through the years. Unfortunately, Mommy didn't take any/many pics during the evening. But I did get this one just before Midnight.

This is how you rang in 2012, LOL!

Daddy did a little TOO much celebrating (quarters...?? really?? LOL!) So, we were quite lazy the next day. We woke up just in time for LUNCH. We had your FAVORITE (and the best remedy for "too much celebrating") = PHO! or in your words "Soup! I wan it!" You really love that stuff!

As soon as we got home, you and Daddy passed out for an afternoon nap:
Sleep tight my loves....!

*******
I can't believe it's 2012!! 
2011 was a very difficult year for us, but Mommy has resolved that we will have a fresh start for 2012. I am hopeful, confident, wishful and PRAYER FULL that 2012 will be all things great and wonderful for us. I love you sooooooooo much, and I want you to have the BEST FAMILY you can possibly have and deserve.

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment