Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday....? Sinus infection


You have been having SUPER BAD allergies recently. Itchy eyes, RUNNY nose! Yuck! I called Dr. Piga's office last week, they suggested I switch from Claritin to Allegra, but I already just bought Aller-Tec (Costco brand of Zyrtec)... so that is what we did. However since we went to Houston for Anh Ian's bday... you started coughing a lot too.. and had a mild fever Fri & Saturday..... after Houston, EVERYBODY got sick (except Mommy, knock on wood!) - Daddy, Ong Ngoai and Ba Ngoai. *sigh* then, you seem to be fussing w/ your ears lately. Since u're off from school for Good Friday, i thought I should go ahead and take you in to see Dr. Piga.... just in case........

weight: 25.8 lbs
Dr. Naomi says you definitely have allergies, maybe an on-coming ear infection in left ear. but biggest culprit is SINUS INFECTION.... YUCK!!!

Meds:
Aller-Tec - for allergies
Augmentin - antibiotics (10days, 2xs a day)

Mommy has been trying to do the nasal flush for you, too.. but you HATE IT!! i really can't blame you. I just want you to not be sick though!! =(((

No comments:

Post a Comment