Bailey, Aunties Pam & Pooh hosted the most beautiful "Baby Sprinkle" for us today!
The Decor inspired by: "Ruffles, Bows and a Cute Button Nose"
The Menu: popovers (bread) w/ strawberry butter, chicken tortilla soup,
crab cake salad, ice cream sundae, dessert table options: sugar sticks, "button" sugar cookie, ruffle cake pops, etc... and the party favors were a cute "button topped" mason jar filled with candy.
The Gifts:
(I told your aunties we really didn't need anything.
They of course went overboard with spoiling us... WOW!!!)
The beary-est tu-tu adorable diaper cake, stocked with goodies!
("Sushi for the pregnant momma who can't eat it!" can you believe how amazingly creative Auntie Om is?! that is seriously the cutest thing i've ever seen! I don't even know if I'll be able to take it apart! I'm tempted to frame it in a shadow box instead! LOL!)




told ya... spoiled ROTTEN!
Silly Mommy: "Mrs. Saigon 2014":
The BEST Friends, e.v.e.r!
(Auntie Liz is due 10/2014 and Auntie Edrean is due 01/2015!)
LOVE these ladies!!!
I cannot express how overwhelmingly LOVED I felt today.
Mommy is so blessed, lucky & grateful to have such incredible and generous friends.
Special THANK YOU to Auntie's Pam and Pooh for hosting such an amazing day for us!
*****
and of course, I had to take a pic w/ Big Bro Logan when I got home!
we are all so excited for your arrival Bailey!
















No comments:
Post a Comment