
You had your 6mos check up today! We switched Dr's... AGAIN.
Dr. Thai Hoang of Stonebriar Pediactrics
He seems very nice though, and I am tired of switching.
So we will stick w/ him. ;)
Here were your stats:
weight: 15 lbs 10.5 ozs (19%)
height: 26.25 in (45%)
head: 17 in (34%)
Ba Ngoai was not happy w/ you only being in 19% in weight. She wants to pump you w/ formula. I am holding off. Dr Thai said there is nothing to worry about, but if at all possible encourage you to eat more. How the heck am I supposed to do that? You are a very picky/light eater... just like your daddy! Boob, bottle or cereal/oatmeal, doesn't matter. You just aren't a big eater!
anyhow.. the shots were not fun.. but you did great. just cried a little bit. however, you were a bit fussy for the rest of the night. I think we were both just so pooped after the long traveling weekend and check up, we both knocked out at 8pm! You slept like a champ, but mommy had to get up at 11:00 to shower and get things ready for the next day.
PREVIOUS WELL VISITS:
4 mos check up - 03/23/10 - Dr. Nail
2 mos check up - Dr. G
1 mos check up - Dr. G
birth - 2wks
No comments:
Post a Comment