Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hai Dot Nuoc Mat


Of all the times I didn't think to take a picture of you.. I wish I had thought of it this morning. I don't know what happened... you didn't wimper one single noise much less cry out loud, but when I opened up the back seat to get you out (when we got to Ong Ba Ngoai's house) this morning, you had 2 little tears on your face! You looked so sweet! You didn't even look upset! You just looked up at my w/ your sweet little face and when I asked you "Logan! what's wrong baby?" you just looked up at me smiled your ever so sweet smile. Just melted my heart!

Ong Ngoai thinks maybe the tears were just from a yawn. I sure hope so, because it breaks my heart whenever you are upset or to think you are sad...

i love you so much... forever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment