I hope you do ok today Logan. Hope the new antibiotics don't give you diarrhea. I guess we will wait and see. I can't wait to go pick you up after school!
*sigh* 4:30pm and your school just called to let me know that you are running a low grade temp - 99.5 and that your teachers are reporting that you have been very lethargic and have not participated all day today =(
*********
Tonight, it all came down. Turns out that you are allergic to the antibiotic that Dr. Thai prescribed: omnicef/cefdinir (generic name). You broke out in hives all over. AND w/ the diahrea that antibiotics often induce.... you have the worse diaper rash you've ever experienced! You are more sad and pathetic than when you were running 103 fever!!! Mommy is just so heart broken. I wish I could make it all better for you. You cried all evening/night... until you were hoarse and u had no more tears. =(Mommy reached out to FB and asked for help. People were so nice and gave us different creams and remedies that worked best for them w/ diaper rashes:
I should have let u stay home w/ Ba Ngoai. She would have taken special care of you, and not let you get that horrible diaper rash. I'm so sorry baby............ ;(
We will have to go to see Dr. Thai again tomorrow morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment