We went to see Dr. Snodgrass this morning, and guess what! Everything was "dangling" just fine! I knew this would happen..... Murphy's Law! But I don't mind at all, because he said that means everything is perfectly normal. He said that until you hit puberty they might not ever dangle again! but as long as we have seen them dangle like that once, then they have descended just fine. He also said that if they truly had not descended then Dr's would have noticed since your birth and w/in your 1st couple of well visits. YAY!
But.......... since Saturday you have been running a fever on and off... very lethargic and grumpy. I knew you were not well, so I made an appt w/ Dr. Thai. Sure enough, you tested positive for strep throat. =( My poor baby. So, no school for you today. Dr. Thai put you on antibiotics and Daddy came home to watch you for the rest of the afternoon. You will go over to Ba Ngoai's tomorrow.
I hope you feel soon baby.
***************
Eeeeeeeeeeeeew!! Mommy almost ate this ladybug!!! OMG!!
and it was still alive!!!!!!!!! it was hiding in that core area.... I saw Daddy wash it in the morning when he packed it for me, so I just started chomping away!! Thank goodness i didn't eat it! I would be so grossed out! YuCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment