i LOVE this pic! I love the colors and i LOVE the look on ur little face!
Mommy posted this pic on my FB today, and I KNEW pple would give us a hard time about the flower.
but not to worry, I was prepared......!!!!
The pretty flower was to lure in all the ladies....
and it also doubled as a pen so you could get digits!
Don't Hate The Player,
Hate The Game!!!!!
LOL!!
*************************************
Turned out to be a great Valentines for Mommy too!!! Daddy surprised me with a beautiful flower plant AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDD a new camera!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got the new Nikon 1. i am soooooooo excited! I love the quality of the SLR camera, but OMG, it's just so big, bulky and heavy!!! We actually swapped this white one out for the RED one (I was concerned about the white one getting dirty too easily)! I love it!! I can't wait to test all of it's functions out! =)))
Ong Ba Ngoai came over to watch you tonight so that
Mommy & Daddy could have a date night with Auntie Pam and Uncle Rick!
We ad dinner at Steve Fields Steak & Lobster Lounge.
******************
Valentine's Day at PDS:
We went with the Life Savers gummy v-day cards to share with your friends.
The teachers got a bag of assorted Lindor chocolates.
(they all LOVED your stickers!)
we were asked to bring in a family portrait, and you made this cute craft frame!
the little hand print is really yours too!! =)))


No comments:
Post a Comment