Mommy came home to see............. I tried to take some pictures w/ my iphone. I should have taken w/ the camera though, because they came out crummy. I wanted to send to Bac Khanh for her to see if she thought it might be a staph infection or MRSA. You've already had so many issues lately... OMG! what could it be???
Bac Khanh suggested to go ahead and call Dr. Piga for her opinion. Dr. Piga did not suspect staph or MSRA. She suggested I put cold compresses on it and to come see her the next day. So that is what we did.
***
The wound area does look very irritated, and seemed to be getting bigger
***
Dr. Piga thinks they are a result of spider bites!!!!!!! SPIDERS?!?!!? we have no spiders in the house!!! *sigh* you have the worst luck baby. =( She prescribed you an ointment to prevent MSRA: Mupirocin 2%, to be applied 3 times daily for 7 days.
Here is a picture of your hand the morning of Day3:



No comments:
Post a Comment