Look at my silly monkey trying to help Mommy w/ laundry!
You climbed in there all by yourself!
******************
Aside from your silliness... today was actually a pretty somber day. It was the 10th memorial of a huge event that affected the United States of America forever.... 9/11. Ten years ago, on Sept 9, 2001, some really bad people did some REALLY bad things and hurt many many many people. I remember that day so clearly. I was working for AT&T, I had an outside Specials Installation crew. We officed out of the basement of the Taylor Central Office (4211 Bryan Street, Dallas, TX) - just outside of downtown Dallas. My technicians covered much of the downtown area... we recv'd emergency pages to not dispatch techs out, stay in place, a plane crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City??
it was crazy....
and scary......
and... just.... so... sad....

No comments:
Post a Comment