This morning, you followed mommy to the toilet and so I jokingly told you to sit on your potty. You did, still fully clothed. But when I was done w/ my own business, you stood up and started to tug on your jammies like you wanted to take them off. So I helped you strip down... and you proceeded to sit on your potty again.
At first you sat and played around, so Mommy said "All done Logan? let's go!" you responded w/ "No Mommy. Poo Poo." So I said "Ok, then Poo Poo!" and I helped make grunting sounds and motions.... and guess what happened?? you really pooped!!!!!!!! We were both so excited and proud!
You were especially proud of yourself, kept telling daddy "Daddy! I poo poo in da potty!" and you kept looking at it! LOL! Daddy was not excited as we were... but he did his best to show support. LOL!!!!
You are almost 2 now... so i guess we really need to start getting this potty training started!

No comments:
Post a Comment